Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I almost forgot!

I got the great news yesterday that my sewing machine is done.  He actually thought it was unfixable as he's found a pin in a drive shaft has fallen out.  He's pretty sure he could not fix it and it would cost $$hundreds to have the manufacturer do so. Sorry... I don't love this machine that much and would rather put $$hundreds to a new one.  But then he decided to SuperGlue it!  Can you imagine?  He claims it works better, smoother, and quieter, has a perfect straight stitch, and will still do freemotion quilting.  For now I can live with that, because there is no money in the budget for a new machine... although I'd probably do without groceries or something to make it happen because this past week or so has just been killing me.

No comments: