Monday, December 31, 2012

End of year accounting

Time to check in for the new year and wish you all Merry, Merry, Merry!  It's been a long, trying year; I'm still "between jobs," as they say, but 2013 just has to be brighter on that front. On a positive note, I'm still not smoking (27 weeks & 4 days!), my health is improving, my family is close by, and I've been kept a little bit more sane by dear friends, knitting, and exercise.

Sadly, not one of my quilting goals was accomplished in 2012.  I do hope my mojo for that comes back because I'm not ready to part with my stash. Although if this fiscal cliffhanger doesn't end, I may have to, to keep from living under a bridge next week. ;)

I have managed to complete 15 pair of socks, 4 hats, and 1 pair of mittens.  I also knit and frogged two solo socks that were pattern tests for others but weren't working out for my size/gift purposes. Carrying forward into the new year I have only a hat and a child's sweater as WIPs, and a pair of socks if I don't finish them tonight!



Until we meet again,
Best wishes, friends, for a safe, happy, healthy and prosperous 2013!

1 comment:

Debra @ Life is a Stitch said...

Happy New Year wishes to you, also. May you have much abundance & happiness in your life this year. Happy Stitching!