2. Find the unused box of 4-inch squares from Y2K and start pairing them up. See that Cup-a-Soup box? Chock full of squares cut from every fabric the shop bought that year.
3. Unhook the laptop from the display and make room to sew.
4. Dig out the sewing machine and dust it off!
5. Find that DVD of Mad Men that needs watched and returned.
6. Start sewing.
7. Decide that you can't hear the storyline and switch to music instead.
8. Put the DVD back in while you square up.
9. Trim the squares because they really aren't all 4 inches after all. Or square for that matter.
10. Delight in the small things.